Linxdot Hotspot is designed to be sleek and unobtrusive, yet an integral component of the wireless revolution. Linxdot’s Helium Hotspot uses Long-Fi to offer wireless network coverage for Internet of Things (IoT) devices. When you connect the hub to an ethernet port, it joins the Helium network, the world’s largest wireless network.
Linxdot can cover up to 10 miles with as little as 12W of electricity. All you have to do now is set up your Linxdot Hotspot from the comfort of your own home and begin mining. It’s as easy as that.
Linxdot Helium Hotspot
Some features of Linxdot Hotspot include:
- With a simple smartphone app, it’s simple to set up and administer.
- Low power consumption – consumes the same amount of electricity as a light bulb (12W).
- Diagnostics and management through the internet.
- Design: ABS plastic enclosure, Dimensions: 185 x 185 x 43 mm, Weight: 293 grams
- Setup: Complete setup in minutes using iOS and Android mobile apps.
- SoC Platform: Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4, Quad Core CPU 1.5Ghz.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, BLE 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi 1Gbps Ethernet Semtech SX1302 LoRa concentrator GPS.
- Antenna: 3dBi LoRa antenna, 27dBm Tx power, RP-SMA female connector, allowing future upgrades and outdoor enclosures.
- Radio Frequencies: 868 MHz (EU868, RU864), 915 MHz (US915, AU915, AS923-1/2/3).
- Power: Universal power supply (EU, UK, US, AU), Low power use – 12W at peak
Linxdot Helium Miner
Why should you select Linxdot when there are so many Helium Hotspots to choose from?
The Linxdot Helium Hotspot is designed to blend in with any environment, both indoors and out. It was created by an experienced team of electronics engineers and IoT professionals who specialize in the design and manufacturing of electronic products.
Once the product is ready, our current global delivery network is ready to ship, and our customer support team is available if you need to contact them.
Buy Linxdot Online
Quality, value, and family time are at the heart of everything we do. At Helium Miners Official, Our low-cost items are meant to last, much like the memories created by those who use them.
Please send us an email if you have any questions. We are always willing to assist in any manner we can. We’re ready to take your call or respond to your email.
868 MHz(EU868, IN865, RU864), 915 MHz(US915, AU915, KR920, AS923-1/2/3), 470 MHz(CN470)
There are no reviews yet.