18 in stock (can be backordered)
Rak Hotspot Miner V2
RAK Hotspot Miners work with The People’s Network, the Helium mobile app, and mine HNT in the same way that the Helium Hotspot does.
Rak hotspot miner v2 has the following features:
- Raspberry Pi 4 computing (Linux)
- 32GB SD card with 2GB on-board RAM
- The LoRa Concentrator Engine is based on the following: SX1302 Semtech®
- Ublox ZOE-M8Q built-in Module GPS
- Thermal heat dissipation management with built-in heat sink
- Supports a power supply of 5V/3A.
- TX power up to 27dBm, RX sensitivity down to -139 dBm @SF12, BW 125 KHz, IP30 housing
- RU864, IN865, EU868, US915, AU915, KR920, AS923. LoRa®
- Frequency bands supported: RU864, IN865, EU868, US915, AU915, KR920, AS923.
- Device tree can be automatically configured from vendor information and includes a Pi ready ‘ID EE PROM,’ GPIO configuration, and device tree.
- Supports a LoRaWAN server that is completely open source.
Rak Hotspot Miner V2 for sale
If you are interested in our items, place an order today. Every query will receive a thorough response.
We accept Money Gram, and BTC Secure Payment are all acceptable methods of payment.
- 100% Risk-Free Shipping.
- ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TRADE ASSURANCE
- Shipments are guaranteed to arrive on time 100 percent of the time.
- Ordering in bulk is possible.
- Guaranteed 100 percent Shipping is quick.
- 100% guarantee of after-sales service 100% guarantee of genuine/authentic product 100% guarantee of factory warranty (International)
- Ria Money Transfer, Money Gram, and BTC Secure Payment are all options available.
- DHL, UPS, and FedEx express provide quick delivery and guarantee service.
- Never Used, Not Refurbished, and Sealed in its Original Packaging; Brand New, Original Authentic, Genuine Product
Rak Hotspot Miner
Helium (HNT) is a new cryptocurrency with an efficient miner that can be started up in minutes using a smartphone.
Without Wi-Fi, cellular, or Bluetooth, LongFi technology maximizes range and battery life. Low Power – uses roughly the same amount of energy as an LED light bulb (5W). From the mobile app, you can easily manage Hotspots and tokens.
Hotspots earn Helium (HNT) for connecting devices and certifying peer-to-peer wireless coverage. Hotspots earn more Helium when they are in range of other Hotspots, which must be at least 300 meters away, according to a technique called Proof-of-Coverage.
Rak Helium Miner
A single RAK Hotspot Miner can cover thousands of square miles. According to preliminary tests, just approximately 50 to 100 RAK Hotspot Miners are required to cover a whole city.
Here’s a list of the all supported countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Turkey, and Ukraine.
Create a new worldwide network that can accommodate billions of devices. Any IoT device may be made Helium-enabled using off-the-shelf hardware components, software, and an open-source reference design that anybody can improve.
There are no reviews yet.