$150.00 – $230.00
WisGate Edge Lite 2 For Sale
The RAK7268 WisGate Edge Lite 2 is a full 8-channel indoor gateway, based on the LoRaWAN protocol, with built-in Ethernet connectivity for a straightforward setup. Additionally, there is an onboard Wi-Fi setup (supporting 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi) that allows it to be easily configured via the default Wi-Fi AP mode. Moreover, the gateway supports LTE uplink communication connections (optional).
As with the other RAKwireless Industrial Gateways, it also supports MQTT Bridge mode, with the option for TLS authentication.
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) is supported to serve cases where wall or ceiling mounting is required without the need to install additional power lines.
The open-source software for the management and configuration of this gateway device is based on OpenWRT. It has a built-in LoRa packet forwarder and a graphical user interface, allowing for a quick setup without giving up the freedom of a fully customized solution.
RAK7268 also supports the MQTT Bridge function, can use the MQTT integrated into third-party platforms.
RAK7268 is especially suitable for small and medium-sized deployment scenarios in industry applications, saving the additional cost for server and R&D investment, and has the advantages of high execution efficiency.
- Full LoRaWAN Stack support (V 1.0.3) with Semtech SX1302
- Supports 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi AP for configuration
- 100M Base-T Ethernet with PoE
- Multi back-haul with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Cellular
- OpenWRT software supports Web UI for easy configuration and monitoring
- Can integrate with both private (ChirpStack) and public (TTN) network servers
- TF card for log backup and LoRa frame buffering (in case of backhaul failover)
- Built-in Network Server for easy deployment of applications and integration of gateways
- LTE Cat 4 network (optional)
- 1pc WisGate Edge Lite 2/2+
- 1pc LoRa antenna
- 1set Mounting screws
- 1set Anchors
- 1pc Power Adapter
RAK7268C LTE, RAK7268 non-LTE
AS923, KR920, AU915, US915, EU868, IN865, RU864, CN470
There are no reviews yet.